A DairTel account provides AI programmable incoming auto-answer, call forwarding, and hangup services to your DairtelPhones with included provisions:
trial bare basic standard hi-vol overage
----- ------- -------- -------- ------ --------
recurring monthly charge 0 $3.95 $19.95 $49.95 $79.95 (1)
users per account 1 1 1 1 1 (2)
DairtelPhone toll # 1 1 1 1 1 (3)
call-minutes 500 100 1000 2000 5000 (4)
transcript-minutes 25 0 50 500 500 (5)
duration 30 m-2-m m-2-m m-2-m m-2-m (6)
(1) We automatically apply the best paid plan for you every month after your trial ends. Our minimum billing is $9.95 and so the first billing for a bare account with no overages is $9.95 with $3.95 applied to billed month and $6.00 carried forward as a future credit.
(2) Only a single trial or bare account per user or related entity. $8.00 per month per additional user on any account.
(3) Upgrading provisioned toll number (caller pays call costs) to toll-free (callee pay) is $5.00/month. Adding an additional toll number is $5.00/month and toll-free (8xx-xxx-xxxx) is $10.00/month.
(4) $0.0175 per excess call-minute. There is no added charge if multi-ring or splitting.
(5) $0.0825 per excess transcript-minute applied separately and beyond excess call-minute.
(6) A trial account lasts from the opening of account until the earlier of 30 days elapsed or overage charges are incurred. Your account is upgraded to a paid plan automatically. The notation "m-2-m" means account is month-to-month with no long term commitment.
After you open an account, you will be asked to place a credit card on file to access the DairTel menu. You will have 30 days of trial service free of charge provided your account remains within the trial limits in table above. Running up overage charges during the trial period triggers a review where we may solely decide to pause your account, start immediate billing, or extend your trial limits. If you anticipate use during trial period exceeding what is included, we would appreciate a heads up.
Transcript-minutes are charged only when the caller leaves a voice message. A transcription of a message lasting 1-60 seconds is charged $.0825 and 61-120 seconds is similarly charged $.17. Longer messages beyond 120 seconds have transcriptions truncated at 120 seconds.
We invoice you for each month's charges on the 3rd of the following month and then charge your card on the 13th of the same following month. Your first and last month of service may be partial months and will have charges and allowances adjust proportional to days of service during month.
We respect your right to privacy and will hold your private information in confidence. We will not divulge your personal information to third parties. However, we may divulge your information for necessary reasons having to do with net abuse, collection of money owed us, or to comply with law.
How to pay
There is no "pay now" button on this web site. Payments are only taken inside the service itself drawn against your credit card maintained on file.